Mobile Tech Editor - Full Time (Remote) North America
- Full Time
AndroidAuthority.com is your source for authoritative content on the consumer tech industry, producing fast-breaking news, in-depth reviews, thought-provoking features, and much more. Beyond just Android — or mobile tech in general — we also cover computing, gaming, entertainment, photography, smart home, display tech, audio, apps, and more.
We’re currently looking for a full-time Mobile Editor, based in North America, to create full-spectrum content for our site, from product reviews to news, how-tos, and feature content. The role requires demonstrated expertise in the consumer mobile space and at least two years of relevant industry experience, including both professional writing and video production.
North America - remote work (regular travel to New York and beyond will be required post-COVID)
- 40 hours a week (will occasionally require weekend work and international travel)
- Research, develop, and produce high-quality and authoritative content — from ideation to publication — in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines, for both our website and YouTube channel
- Attend product briefings: take notes, photograph and film products (system camera required), know which questions to ask, abide by terms of NDAs/embargoes
- Create, edit, and publish polished articles and video for Android Authority
- Coordinate with Managing Editor on topics, schedules, and priorities
- Proven experience in the mobile technology space — minimum of two years
- Professional writing and photography/videography experience
- Knowledge of, or willingness to adapt to, AP writing style
- Deep understanding of mobile products and the mobile industry
- A collaborative attitude and strong self-motivation
- Experience hosting/shooting and editing video
Competitive, based on experience
Please complete our application form and include your CV and cover letter. Tell us a little bit about yourself in your cover letter and be sure to answer the all-important question: how will you put the authority in Android Authority?